Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter

From sunrise to sunset, the day was beautiful. Throughout the day I looked out the window to see the beautiful crosses on the tip of every pine-tree branch. Each time I saw the crosses I was reminded of the cross. The cross where Jesus was crucified to pay for my sins. It is just amazing. Life is beautiful. I serve a risen Savior. I wonder how I can so easily see the beauty in life today yet there are many days where I get frustrated and upset. So my prayer is that I will constantly be reminded of this, not just on Easter but throughout the year. "By His wounds we are healed."

As for photography, it was not my focus today. But I did take pictures of the Easter egg hunt we did for my niece and her friend. The Easter egg hunt brought many laughs and good memories.

I may try to download the images, from today, onto my computer tonight but we will see. As for tomorrow I have a few emails to reply to. Some work to complete on my website and blog. I need to work on my assignments from Christina and keep working on a logo!

To each and all: I hope you had an amazing and blessed Easter! May you be blessed in the coming week. ~Good-night

No comments:

Post a Comment