Saturday, April 10, 2010

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Currently I'm overwhelmed! Haha. Sorry I haven't posted much lately. My family and I have had company in town for the past few days. We threw a bridal party today. When throwing a party my mom goes the extra mile on everything, it is amazing!...but leave for a ton to do! The party was at 11am this morning, it went better than expected! I have now tried to separate myself to complete some photography. Tomorrow and Monday I do not see where I will have the time to complete much. I have church tomorrow and then a party to help throw. It's a weekend of parties or so it seems. Monday I will have to leave work a little early to head out of town for the afternoon and evening. Whew! Life is packed full!

So, for now I am working on my weekly assignments. Now I just have to decide what I want to complete today!

No comments:

Post a Comment