Monday, May 10, 2010

I'm Back Again Today! :)

With a cup of chocolate milk in one hand and a cookie in the other I finish off the day. Twas' productive for sure! I have completed all but half of one of my assignments! Yay! I worked on them most of the afternoon, evening, and night. I also started using Quickbooks (I'm thrilled about it to say the least). I haven't actually bought the program just for budget purposes but I signed up online to do the 30 day "trial". So for the next 30 days I plan to use the online one and then I will buy the actual program. Hopefully this will help me be more efficient with business, paper work, billing, tracking income and expenses and much more. I love all of the wonderful things Quickbooks does.

Tomorrow as soon as I finish work I am heading to St. Augustine, (about an hour drive) to scout out locations and route for my bridal shoot down there next week. I am going with another photographer that I have actually never shot with though we have been friends since middle school. It should be fun! Either I will finish up my "half" of assignment tonight or tomorrow before my call with Christina.

There is always so much to accomplish with photography. Today I felt as though I reached way beyond what I thought I would complete with photography. It was an encouragement for sure. Sleep is calling me.

2 comments:

  1. So great when you exceed your expectations! YOU GO GIRL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! So glad got so much accomplished! That's awesome. Wish I could have you teach me Quickbooks...sounds so helpful.

    ReplyDelete