Thursday, May 6, 2010

[Overload]

All week I have noticed a slight pattern in my life. Each day after working 7 hours in a office doing accounting, collections, talking to sales reps, and everything else in-between I have realized that by the time I get home my brain can't take any more. I can't focus. This is frustrating. My assignments list this week was probably the shortest list I have gotten yet, but I still haven't been able to complete the whole list. I took off work a little early because my brain was fried, my mind was/is in too many places. Yet, now I have sat here for the past 2+ hours trying to work on the one assignment I have left and it is simply just not coming together. It is the assignment for writing about my dream bride. Why is this so hard? I have no clue. The fist 2 paragraphs I had to write about "this bride" were simple. Each paragraph took about 30 minutes max. Yet this week I have "worked" on this assignment every day but honestly haven't gotten ANYWHERE! It is rather frustrating. I tried to take a power nap, that didn't work either. Currently I would pay for a "free" day. A day at the beach, relaxing....with NOTHING on my mind. Or at least nothing business and work related.

In an hour I have my call with Christina. Maybe my brain will be refreshed before then. ;)

2 comments:

  1. I understand this frustration. I have my call with Christina tomorrow, with nothing at all accomplished this week.

    I hope your call went well and you feel much better about it all! :-) no brain frying allowed! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so hard. I really didn't get much done this week either. I really like the relaxing at the beach idea!

    ReplyDelete