Saturday, May 8, 2010

Whoops!

I've done it again! Forgotten about blogging. Grr. I think I'm going to start setting a reminder, actually, I know I am going to do this! haha. Last night I gave proofs to a client. From what she saw she was excited and thrilled with the results. I was happy about that. I got some editing completed last night as well. That was a happy thing. Today I have been working on Mother's Day stuff. From shopping to cooking and cleaning in prep for having relatives and guests for a big lunch. I bought a new lens at the beginning of the week. It arrived today. I shot a few quick images with it and already love it! I'm excited. Tomorrow with it being Mother's Day I will have my camera out shooting. No "scheduled" shoots but everyday shooting counts too. Hopefully, (if things go as planned) I will work on a few assignments tonight.

Signing off to go set a reminder for blogging.... until next time!

4 comments:

  1. Thrilled clients are definately the way to go!
    Have a wonderful Mother's Day with your Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the 20-135 USM IS Canon lens. :) I had the 28-105 but it wasn't IS and it is rather worn out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. New lenses are VERY EXCITING!! Happy shooting! non-client shoots CERTAINLY COUNT!!

    ReplyDelete