Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Today

I can't say I accomplished any of my assignments for today but I do know I accomplished a ton. I worked my normal job this morning. This afternoon I had an amazing, awesome, blast of a bridal photo shoot in St. Augustine, FL about 1 hour from my house. It was awesome, but I'm worn out. Now I have to process the images and have them posted online tomorrow and then a few printed on Friday to take to the wedding on Saturday! Whew, I believe I will be happy Sunday when this busy week is past. Nonetheless, it is going well, I just hope I can reach all of the deadlines.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you are a busy girl! It would be so cool to see some of your amazing, awesome, blast of a bridal photos [after your busy week that is] Praying everything goes smoothly and all the deadlines are met :)

    ReplyDelete