Sunday, May 9, 2010

Today

After a full day of serving and honoring mothers, most of all my mother and 2 grandmothers, the day is coming to an end. It has been wonderful. Often it is by investing into others that I in return feel invested in and apart. The day was fulfilling.

For the past little while I have worked on my locations list. Location list in meaning finding locations that would have people such as my "dream" customers. I don't feel like I have an open enough mind with this idea, but I am trying.

Once again, it is way later than I would like it to be. I should have been in bed sleeping a while ago. Another full week is on its way ready or not here it comes! I'm going to start it out by heading to bed, now! ~night world

3 comments:

  1. I think I said I would call you. I forgot. Sorry. I do want to talk to you friend! Go you on the locations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also find that helping others is when I feel the most helped myself! Funny how that works!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What locations have you come up with so far? You'll be able to come up with great ones, I'm sure! Just think - the great thing is that if you have clients who love your work they'll love locations you pick out, and you'll get paid for shooting in amazing places! :)

    ReplyDelete