Sunday, May 2, 2010

A Weekend Past

Whew, the weekend flew past! I headed out of town Thursday morning for a "retreat" I was throwing in GA. It was great, but throwing an event is much more stressful than just showing up. To say the least it was great though I have to admit I'm tired and not ready for Monday yet!

As for photography I did photography while I was in GA. Nothing huge, just photographing the weekend. I did get time on the drive home to install an accounting program on my computer! That was awesome. Also, I almost finished editing a bridal shoot, yay! Today I booked another shoot and replied to another person concerning photography. I just finished looking up flights for my next two photography trips. Now I just have to contact people tomorrow before booking the flights.

Now its time to download my images from the weekend onto my computer, work on an assignment or two, unpack, and get to bed soon! And yet it is already almost 11pm. Wow. Sometimes I can't decide if I want more or less hours in a day. I'm worn out but I have a ton to do!

6 comments:

  1. Go Sarah! It sure sounds like a crazy busy weekend for you! Well, I hope this week you are able to rest and still get things done! And we *really* need to catch up. I miss you friend! Let me know a day that works, and I'll give you a call :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busy is right! WOW! Glad you had a good trip! Are you going to be posting some of your pictures? *Hint *Hint we would love to see some! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. holy cow! you have alot going on right now. sounds exciting :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get some sleep friend! I know that is easier said then done, I'm finding myself doing the same thing...wishing there were more hours in this day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, you sound busy. I hope you're able to stay sane during it all! I'm with Kristina - I'd love to see some of your photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alana! For sure! I'd love to catch up. Soon, okay? And know you don't have to "schedule" a call and just hopefully I'll be available to talk if you do call. - When is a good time for you?

    ReplyDelete